Far Away_Simon Adams ( From Nic & Mar Music Video )

Far away Far away from where we were Each of us were hiding for so long Far away Far away under the stars When I close my eyes, I see your smile If now's my last chance to make it right Stand all, stay with me so we can see the light If I told what I could not say If I showed all and yet let you in If I opened up my heart and spoke my love for you Would you walk with me till the end When we'll end up being more than friends We'll go hand in hand Til you understand Here I am Far away Far away from where we were Maybe now it's time to open up Far away Far away under the stars All it takes is saying what we fell If now's my last chance to make it right Stand all, stay with me so we can see the light Tell all, stay with me it will be alright If I told what I could not say If I showed all and yet let you in If I opened up my heart and spoke my love for you Would you walk with me till the end When we'll end up being more than friends We'll go hand in hand Til you understand Here I am If I told what I could not say If I showed all and yet let you in If I opened up my heart and spoke my love for you Would you walk with me till the end When we'll end up being more than friends We'll go hand in hand Til you understand Here I am Far away Far away yet here we are Will we try and make it right this time

Komentar